Pallet for FCL and wooden case for LCL or as customer's request
6kV-36kV oil-immersed distribution transformers
Advantages of our company:
- QCEE has several professional mature teams for technology research and development, and we can provide global power distribution solution according to particular market and customer requirements;
- More than 50 years of manufacture and sell transformer experience all around the world, QCEE has developed various series of medium and low-voltage distribution products based on rich global experience and profound technology development foundation in combination with different regional needs of global market (IEC, AS, GB, EDF etc., some of R&D engineers are member of IEC and participate in setting standard);
- All the suppliers of main parts and raw materials of transformer are certified by Groupe Cahors in France, and all products are manufactured by 100% new materials, no recycled materials;
- Advance/modern assembly line and process make our delivery on time;
- OEM/ODM accepted;
- Our main clients are French National Electricity Company (E D F, In December 2008, QCEE becomes a certified supplier of EDF, and it is the only certified distribution transformer supplier from Asia of EDF);AES SONEL (In June 2007, QCEE becomes a certified supplier of Cameroon Ministry of Electric Power), Schneider Electric,the National Electricity Company of Burkina Faso (In August 2013, QCEE becomes a certified supplier of Burkina Faso Ministry of Electric Power) and Electricity of Cambodia (EDC) etc.
Advantages of our products:
- Advanced design and manufacturing process guarantee 100% passing of short circuit withstand test;
- The full vacuum greasing technique can guarantee the vacuum status of the whole greasing process and extend the service life of transformer;
- 100% fluorescent Leakage test and twice endurance leakage test are used in the transformer tank to ensure no leakage point;
- Upon customer request, we can offer the corrosion resistant surface treatment up to 1000 hours according to the standard GB/T1771-2007;
- Complete sealing technique and overall surface treatment of transformer enable the transformer to be maintenance – free in the process of service;
- Our transformers are much smaller than traditional transformers in terms of dimensions and weight (especially 30KV transformers) thanks to our design and manufacture experience of more than 50 years.